AIHPGS-2022: Call for Abstract (Poster /Oral Presentation)
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission. Name of the authors other than the presenting author should be mentioned in the main file only. Please comply to the following guideline while submitting your abstract.
- All the abstracts should be submitted in English.
- All the abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in the Conference proceedings.
- You must submit no more than one abstract. The whole abstract should be in Times New Roman -font size 12.
- Abstract should be submitted only in document (.doc) format.
- Abstract submission only for Registered Members.
- Only novel Case reports/series and Clinical trials will be considered for evaluation.
- Registration in the seminar is mandatory for the submission of abstract.
- The Last Date of Abstract Submission is 15 August, 2022.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information regarding the main document:
- Abstract title – limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Authors and their affiliation (Name, Email, Institute); If more than one author, then please highlight the presenting author in bold.
- Abstract text –limited to 250 words
- No need to include graph, chart, image, table or references (If needed it will be asked during review process)
- Abstract layout – Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
Background (including Objectives)
To submit your abstract please follow the link below: Click Here
For any further queries please feel free to mail at: [email protected]